A lot of people take advantage of our gorgeous Florida winters and reside in Trinity as their winter residence. What should you do to take care of your home when you head back north in the spring? Regular home monitoring is a must to keep your home maintained and safe. Many insurance company policies require home monitoring while a homeowner is away for any lengthy period of time. House Keepers of Trinity can provide our Snowbird Service for your home so that it is cared for even when you are not there.
Our Snowbird Service will provide the following, plus any additional customized requests:
- An outdoor walk around the home’s exterior to inspect for general security, roof integrity, pest infestation
- An indoor walk around to inspect the home’s AC function, humidity levels, plumbing function, and leaks
- Flush toilets and run water in all faucets
- Drive Automobile to ensure battery stays charged
- Washer, Dryer, and dishwasher check up and run cycle weekly to insure proper functioning
- Mail collection and forwarding
- Check for interior pest infestation
An inspection report is emailed after every visit, so that you can be sure your home is well taken care of. House Keepers of Trinity can also be present for any outside repairmen or workmen that need to be escorted into the home. House Keepers of Trinity makes it easy to leave your home for the season!